Strengthen Your Offer
Becoming an IOEE Academy sets you apart from the competition. We’ll work closely with you to add value to your enterprise offer, including:
- promotion and recognition by IOEE and its partners
- added value when recruiting high quality students and learners – the IOEE attracts more learners!
- credibility of linking to external standards
- best practice research and standards covering enterprise and enterprise support
- providing your staff, students and learners with access to IOEE membership
- access to international awards and qualifications
- recognition for programmes developed and delivered by your Academy
- access to a range of enterprise related learning programmes and materials
- events and funding opportunities
Our academies are the backbone of our work to increase the development of enterprise skills in the UK.
We make sure that our academies have all the support they need – when and how they want it – right from day one, including:
- Expert advice and guidance from our enterprise development manager
- A dedicated account manager
- An approval letter and certificate or plaque to display within your organisation
And once you are an approved IOEE Academy, your on-going support includes:
- Continued guidance and support from your account manager, Quality Manager and External Verifier
- Streamlined administration using our online registration hub
- The IOEE Centre Toolkit – designed to help you successfully market your business
- Free membership for key staff
- Free studying membership for all learners
- Access to annual programme of IOEE events
To get the conversation started about becoming an IOEE Academy please contact us and one of our enterprise team will be in touch.
Contact Us To Get Started
Already have an enterprise programme?
We can help there, too. As an academy you can choose to have your own programmes recognised by the IOEE providing additional validation and giving your current learners access to professional membership in recognition of their enterprise skills.
IOEE Programme Recognition
If you already have your own enterprise learning programmes you can still benefit from IOEE recognition. After an initial assessment we can monitor and endorse your in-house enterprise learning programmes. This flexible approach allows you to retain the freedom to tailor the length, content and delivery of your programmes.
IOEE programme recognition is ideal for:
- CPD programmes – for programmes with no assessment, overseen by an annual review of your processes.
- Recognised programmes – for programmes with an element of assessment, which receive ongoing IOEE quality-assurance for a more in-depth approach.
How does IOEE programme recognition work?
In order for us to provide recognition of your programmes you must first be approved as an Academy, IOEE approves virtual academies as well as the more traditional learning institutes. The importance is that you meet our approval criteria and that your learning programme results in increased enterprising skills.
Your learning and development programmes can achieve IOEE recognition in two ways:
- Enterprise Development programmes – for programmes with no assessment, overseen by an annual review of your processes.
- Professional Development programmes – for programmes with an element of assessment, which receive ongoing IOEE quality-assurance for a more in-depth approach.
Benefits of IOEE programme recognition
IOEE are proud to be the UK’s only Institute dedicated to enterprise and entrepreneurial thinking. Our recognised development and professional programmes are the benchmark for high-quality, bespoke in-house enterprise training.
- Benchmark and quality-assure your training.
- Add credibility and value to your development work.
- Increase engagement with your programmes.
To discuss professional recognition and how we can work together please contact us.