Get recognised as a thought leader in enterprise education
Academic Fellowship indicates that the IOEE member is an academic or research leader renowned nationally and beyond as an expert in enterprise and entrepreneurship. It also shows that you have significant depth in research and/or teaching with major contributions and support to the profession or industry. It signifies that you are a key contributor to entrepreneurship policy or strategic decisions and initiatives within your institution.
You will most likely have attained the following sorts of positions:
- Professor, Reader or any Senior Academic position
- Director of Research or Research Fellow
Academic membership is open to all lecturers, academics and researchers working in the field of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, including those who are responsible for:
- Developing and leading the acquisition of knowledge and skills within the Enterprise discipline in an academic environment, for example teaching or lecturing, scholarly research supervision or management of academic programmes.
- Involvement in the conduct of scholarly activity and/or undertaking research in any defined area of Enterprise, or in another area, but with significant focus on Enterprise.
- Responsibility for leading the delivery of academic provision.