Enterprise Educators UK and conference host and sponsor, Leeds Beckett University, are delighted to invite you to join them and contribute to the leading global three day forum for enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners – the International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (IEEC) #IEEC2018.
The ‘I’ in IEEC will be elevated this year – there are already three international keynotes confirmed and international bursaries are available for the first time to attract more delegates from beyond the UK than ever before. The aim is to truly put Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Education on a Global Stage.
- Jing Zhang, China Chief Representative of the UK Higher Education Academy (Advance HE) and an enterprise educator
- Dr Martin Lackéus, Researcher in Entrepreneurial Education, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Professor Hideyuki Horii, Executive Director, i.school and Emeritus Professor, University of Tokyo
Contribute to IEEC2018
2018 track themes are:
- Enterprise within the curriculum
- Co-curricular enterprise education
- Supporting start-ups and established businesses
- Enterprise education beyond graduation
- Partnering for enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Social enterprise and innovation
The call is open for you to submit:
- An interactive 50 minute parallel session or
- A PechaKucha-style 20×20 presentation
IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of educator and practitioner led interactive sessions and Pecha Kucha presentations – you could be leading one of these sessions – find out more here. The deadline for submissions is Friday 1 June.
If you have contacts around the world who would benefit from IEEC but are unable to fund attendance, please tell them about the International Bursaries. Bursaries are open to enterprise and entrepreneurship educators from non-UK universities or colleges who would like to attend IEEC for the first time.
Registration and discounts
Standard fees and the early bird discount are at the same level as last year.
Register NOW to be sure to obtain the 15% Early Bird discount (deadline Friday 29 June).
To find out more about the Conference, including how to register for the event, please visit http://ieec.co.uk/